Friday, October 31, 2008

::NOTICE::

Please please (look what you've done, you've made me beg), if any of you got other stories or ideas, don't just say you got some stuff that you'd like me to hear and wait for a public forum. Just post it immediately in the SIDM forums, where I can see them and read, and others can too, and everyone can comment.

Please provide storyboards, character sheets, concepts, background texts if needed. Best if you could also do some models and rigs. Storyboards MUST be confirmed by MONDAY. I will not ask for extensions, because we only have 3 weeks left and this little fiasco has caused a major slowdown.

All preproduction (including models, rigs, textures, backgrounds) must be completed by end of IAP, maximum is before FY really starts. FY will be spent on animation, effects, rendering, editing and sound.

::Take note of the time we have left for this clip, please consider ALL technical aspects when you design a character and when you draw the storyboard ie, does the character need any special rigs, is it possible to shave off abit of work here and there, poly counts, (Preferable if the school computers can handle everything nicely, try to make everything as light as possible, I don't want the same laggy nightmare that was Safety at Work) special effects. If any special stuff is needed, make sure that someone can do it, best is if you go and look for tutorials and learn it yourself, like I did for the jet smoke and the clouds::

Please try to understand why I'm being so mean and stubborn, its because I don't want to wait for people, time is slipping through our fingers and I would prefer if people showed up with considerable material, enough to make up for 2+ months of hard work.


If you wish to flame me, please back up your claims, show me why you think you can do a better job. Make me look like 2+ months of my work is rubbish. Show me what you got.

Thank you all

-Jon




For the other tracks, please direct your inquiries to the correct person in charge. I've already got my hand full for the animation, as you can see :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home