Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brace for Impact

The nameless guy, now known as Musa. He's got nanotech now, designs inspired by Raiden, Master Chief and one of my friend's paintings, hahaha





Afew new designs for Max





A more grimdark version of Max, done by a member of the school community. Do you want your name mentioned? I'm jus gonna call you all 'friends' till i get approval, dun wanna let u get lynched :p


And this giant mecha I've dubbed 'Gazer' Next to it is a smaller model, summoned en masse by Maya. They can fly as well.



::VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:: I plan to finish all modelling and hopefully rigging before my IAP is over, so please, if you want, post concepts and stuff on the school forum, time's running out and I'd prefer to focus all our 100% on animation and effects during FY period, rather than modelling and fixing rigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home